new

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

For him..

My friends say I am a fool to think that you’re the one for me,
Coz honestly is that you know I’m never leaving.
A minute with you is worth more than a thousand days without your love.
My heart is blind but I don’t care coz when I’m with you, everything has disappeared.
And every time I hold you near I never want to let you go.

If you were my own to cares and hold, I would shower you with love
And drown within your soul because I live and breathe for you
And I really need you to know.
Because all I've ever wanted is you and you alone
And I love you so more than you could ever know
All I've ever wanted is you.

Everything I do is for you, and you are every part of me.
And I don't want to face, another day alone without your love,
And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years


I want you near me, don’t you turn away
Just got used to having you around
I want you near me, come on here and stay
Don’t let me down.

No comments: